Marais 4 Architects recently held a fundraising event to raise funds. One of the causes that we support is The Hope School in Johannesburg. They are just one of these schools that benefit from this wheelchair drive. This is a public school and they are reliant on donations of this kind as the learners are not always in a financial position to afford this.
The wheelchairs were officially handed over on 23 Jan 2018. The learners were very excited and thankful to all the sponsors who made this possible.
- Kutlwano Motswai – Bilateral Lower Limb Amputee
- Kumo Sefatsa – Spina Bifida
- Nqobile Ngubane – Spinal Cord Injury
- Simamkele Masimini – Spina Bifida
- Nhlanhla Nyatsane – Spina Bifida with traumatic amputation
- Mwabi Phiri – Cerebral Palsy
We look forward to donating more wheelchairs to needy learners in the near future.